Kanmochem Dyestuffs & Chemicals has a wide range of sulphur dyes including sulphur black, blue, bordeaux, dark green, brown and etc.
Sulphur dyes are mostly used for producing bright black and brown shades on cellulosic fiber products. The dyeing process is carried out in alkaline condition. Sulphur dyes are used for both dyeing and printing.
Properties of Sulphur Dyes
- Sulphur dyes are water insoluble
- It need solubilization for application
- Oxidation is needed for final color development
- Sulphur dye is applied in alkaline condition
- Electrolyte can be added in the dye to enhance exhaustion of dyes
- Fastness properties are average
- Best suitable for producing black and brown shade on textile materials
- It is mainly applied on cotton, viscose and staple fiber
- Its exhaustion properties are good
- Most of the times dyeing is carried out in 80-95 degree Celsius
- Sulphur dye is comparatively cheap in price