Caustic Soda Flakes
Kanmochem Royal Indo supplies the finest caustic soda flakes that is ISO certified for various industrial purposes to meet production requirements. Our products are tested under standard and strict conditions with state of the art equipment to ensure that these chemicals meet required quality standards. Quality management system is always implemented at the highest level as we are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. We therefore guarantees quality assurance at every stage for optimum utilization
Specification – Caustic Soda Flakes
|CAS No. —>||1310-73-2|
|Molecular Weight —>||40.00g|
|Purity —>||99% Min|
|Certification —>||CCIC, CIQ, RoHS, ISO, SGS|
- Mainly used as the most common paint stripper on the wooder objects.
- It can be used in conjunction with zinc for creation of the famous Gold pennies experiment.
- It can be used in the refining of alumina containing ore (bauxite) to produce aluminas (aluminium oxide) which used to produce aluminium metal via the smelting process.
- It can be used in soap making(cold process soap, saponification).
- It can be used in the home as a drain cleaning agent for clearing dogged drains.
Washing or chemical peeling of fruits and vegetable.